04 February 2011

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS

So over the course of the last two months I've done quite a bit of shopping.
I just wanted to share a couple items that have made my life a little brighter since purchasing them.


The first item is this amazing sweater (jumper?) from the last Jeremy Scott x Adidas collaboration. I bought it in November from LUISAVIAROMA, which by the way has amazing customer service and I cannot recommend their online store enough. This item is sold-out pretty much everywhere, however I'm sure if you scour the internet long enough you may find one.


Anyway, I love the details and the sweater itself is ridiculously soft and comfy so I am so happy it's in my life.

Next up are a pair of shoes that I briefly talked about before going M.I.A. from the blogosphere. I didn't make it hard to guess which shoes I was talking about, but if you are still in the dark well then here they are.


Oh yes, they are most definitely Yves Saint Laurent Tribute boots. I picked them up during one of the after Thanksgiving sales (from Nordstrom) and I absolutely worship them.

Have I worn them yet? Nope. In fact, I have no idea how to walk in them without looking like a baby giraffe—ridiculously awkward. Of course, the weather in Sweden has also delayed any attempts to wear these beauties outside, so perhaps in Spring I will take them out for a spin.

Fingers crossed I don't fall over. Now on to not-so-fashiony things...


My wonderful MacBook Pro. I have been a Mac geek for about five years now and I wouldn't want it any other way. Previously I was on a regular MacBook—which gave me three blissfully trouble-free years. However she started struggling the last couple months because of all the programs/pictures/songs/etc that I had running and we both agreed that I needed more space. She is now enjoying the retired life in the drawer of my coffee table.

This last one probably seems kind of weird, but whatever.


Vitamins! I've been taking a one-a-day women's vitamin and a silica tablet and my skin looks freakin' ah-ma-zing! The purplish-blue bags under my eyes have slowly faded (I'm pretty sure they were there because of some kind of deficiency in my diet) and I seem to be "glowing."

The reason for the silica is that I've read it is very good for skin as well as hair and nails, and let me tell you, my nails need all the help they can get. I think it's still a little too early to tell if they are stronger but I will be sure to do an update at a later time with any results.

So there you have it, my favorite things right now. Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

No comments: