05 September 2010

Make Up Forever and Moulin Rouge


I am a huge fan of Make Up For Ever, their HD foundation is probably my favorite foundation of all time. Their new collection for fall is titled Moulin Rouge, and is inspired by the infamous Parisian venue of the same name.

While I think this collection is fabulous, I can't help but wonder if the marketing for this campaign would have been better suited for holiday instead of fall. The red lipstick and gloss could definitely be everyday items for me, but when I see the over-the-top false eyelashes and Swaroski crystal jewels I can't help but think of Christmas or New Year's Eve parties—which I plan on buying for just such occasions.


Either way, the imagery is beautiful and I plan on picking up each item from the (small) collection. Unfortunately, Make Up For Ever is not available in Sweden (one of my biggest complaints since moving to this country), however you can order online from Guru Makeup Emporium and they will ship anywhere in the world!

No comments: