16 November 2010

LOOK OUT WINTER (CAUSE HERE I COME)


My new Timberland Mukluk boots were delivered today, and just in time if you ask me. The temperature here in Stockholm is starting to head south on the thermostat real fast (below freezing). Some Swedish weather forecasters are predicting this winter to be the coldest winter in 100 years (yikes)!

And while they're not the most glamorous of boots, I am super excited to wear them. I have a feeling these will end up being the best purchase I make all winter (which in Sweden, lasts a very long time).

If you live in Sweden and have been trying desperately to nab yourself a pair of these (they're practically sold out everywhere) you can still find some online at Zoo Village, which is where I ordered mine from. They also carry the boots in the colors white and "wheat."

Happy shopping!

No comments: