23 September 2010

Maybe?

It's not often that I post anything regarding H&M (could I possibly be the only blogger out there that did not mention the Lanvin collab?), yet ever since I saw this dress online a couple days ago I've been obsessing over it.
Image via H&M
Maybe it's the 60s styling of the photo (I'm a sucker for anything remotely Bardot-ish), or maybe it's the color (nude-ish—my new favorite). Anyway, I can't decide if I should buy it or not. Part of me says "what is the big deal?" 299 SEK is a drop in the proverbial clothing bucket for me! And yet, another part of me says "skip it! Remember that Garden Collection dress you obsessed over? How many times have you worn that thing???"

Basically, H&M sizing is just weird on me. Some things run ridiculously too big for me, and some ridiculously too small. I'm sure some of you are wondering why I don't just go into the store and try the damn thing on. Well, I don't do trying on. End of story.

In the end I will probably cave in and buy it, after all it is just 299 SEK ... that, and my Moschino belt would look absolutely fabulous with it.

No comments: